- 120 g Courgettes Grated and all water squeezed out using a cloth
- 50 g Mushrooms Finely chopped
- 10 g Garlic Finely chopped
- 30 g Red Bell Peppers Chopped
- 20 g Spinach
- 40 ml Olive Oil or MCT oil
- 3 Eggs
- 5 g Basil Chopped
- 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- 50ml Almond Milk Can be cows milk or an alternate
- 140 g Oats or Quinoa are both optional Leave our for a grain-free option. If using then grind in a Nutribullit to make into a flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
Grate the courgette onto a tea towel or cheese cloth. Squeeze all of the water out.
Place all the Ingredients into a bowl except the flours and baking powder. Mix well using a fork.
At this stage you can use the mixture without any flour or baking powder at all and proceed to divide the mixture into the oiled muffin tray.
If you are going to use either of the flour options add them now, and proceed to divide the mixture into the oiled muffin tray.
Get a muffin tray and add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil/MCT oil into each compartment
Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool in the tray. Use a knife to ease the muffins away from the side of the tin.
Serve for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Delicious eaten hot or cold.
Keep refrigerated until needed, for up to 3 days